North Carolina Association of County Veterans Service Officers Memorial Scholarship
ELIGIBILITY - The applicant must be a high school Senior and the child of an honorably discharged veteran residing in the state of North Carolina.
The following information must be submitted for consideration:
- Completion of the enclosed Financial Questionnaire to demonstrate family income.
- Letters of recommendation from teachers, and/or members of the applicants’ community.
- Current high school transcript.
- A one page essay written by the applicant on “The Meaning of the American Flag and what it Represents”
- Birth Certificate naming at least one of the parents as a veteran.
- Member-4 DD 214 of Veteran.
- NCACVSO Scholarship applications will be accepted annually from September 1st – March 1st of the current year.
NCACVSO Scholarship packet.docx, 98.09 KB; (Last Modified on September 2, 2020)